Friday, October 15, 2010

Really nothing "out of the ordinary" to report. I am doing about 2 classes a week this semester, at different schools, and a few other gigs here and there. It is fun watching the progress of the drawing students as the term progresses...some are quite good. The weather is starting to cool off, so it means back to those d*mn space heaters that roast you on one side, while you freeze on the other. I suppose in the winter I prefer dressed portrait classes!! But, alas those are few and far between. I think I mentioned before, there is one facility that turns the heat off at 3PM, and by 3:15 there is a definite temperature drop.

Just back at an art center today and had a nice session..here are a couple of pics. I was also given a nice one to take home. Those artists are the best!

Hit me up if you need a figure model in Chicago! Have a bunch of pics posted at:
http://www.modelcoast.com/?op=pics&id=77793





No comments:

Post a Comment